Wednesday, May 11, 2016

My name is Danny.
 I suffer from Borderline Personality Disorder, OCD, and severe Suicidal Ideation.

My goal is create a safe place for those suffering from mental illness.

We need each other in order to survive.
We need a place to discuss our illness without being judged.
No one will ever understand us unless they suffer the same mental illness


My best friend killed himself    when I was 27.His name was Jason.
After Jason died, I attempted suicide several times.

I have been hospitalized.
My suicide attempts were so deadly.
 No one understood me.
 I hated everyone, even myself.
Why couldn’t they stop being so selfish?
 They were forcing me to live for them.
I ordered the drugs to kill myself. Luckily, I never got them.

I am a musician and I want to help others who have lost hope.
I was able to survive because I have an amazing  family and friends.

I will discuss borderline personality disorder in the next post.
I meet all the criteria for the diagnosis.
I also  suffer from severe OCD. I went to the OCD clinic at UCLA.
I graduated. I am a lyricist,  musician and music composer.
I play guitar and sing a little.

I wrote several songs to give suicidal people  hope.

Please check out my  band’s album
My Best Friend’s Suicide
By Borderline Personality .
We have released 3 songs for people who suffer from suicide.

We are in the process of releasing  the other songs.

I want to thank my close friend Lauren Rhodes. Together, we wrote  the  songs in the album.
 Two songs about  my best friend Jason who killed himself when he was 27.

 During the writing of the album, my mother was losing a five year fight to breast cancer.
In the last  year of her life, she was in so much pain. 
This was the saddest and most traumatic  period of my life. 
Your mom is your only unconditional love. 
I was very suicidal watching mom die the most painful death.
 I don’t know how I made it through.
 I always told myself that I would kill myself the day mom died.
My suicide attempts were horrible.
 No one understood me.
 I hated everyone, even myself.
Why couldn’t they stop being so selfish? 
They were forcing me to live for them.
I ordered the drugs to kill myself. Luckily, I never got them.


  I am so lucky and happy now to be alive. Even when darkness is around you, the light will come back. Just hold on. Even when you want to die and get rid of the pain, remember that your family and friends love you. Also, if you are suicidal, go to AA meetings. That is what I did. Humans are social animals. We need each other. I would have never made it without my family, friends, and doctors.

Reach out and you will find Peace of Mind.
mom  passed  away from breast cancer  about 2 months ago.
it was the worst most painful traumatic event in my life.
I keep trying to bring her back to life in my head but I keep failing.

I am so depressed. I wrote this song for mom when she  was dying.
I want to help anyone who is in pain.
i want to prevent suicide.i made this blog to explain that suicide hurts everyone.i made it through suicide because of my friends.love and peace danny.
My friends in my band Borderline Personality feat. Lauren Rhodes and Ras Kass
Helped me make music videos, comedy, and short interviews.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKIjNPGEjnA
Song of Hope( for MOM)
i am trying to start a comedy series to make people laugh.
God knows there is so much pain in this world.
my band is BORDERLINE PERSONALITY FEATURING LAUREN RHODES AND RAS KASS.


1 comment:

  1. mom passed away from breast cancer about 2 months ago.
    it was the worst most painful traumatic event in my life.
    I keep trying to bring her back to life in my head but I keep failing.

    I am so depressed. I wrote this song for mom when she was dying.
    I want to help anyone who is in pain.
    i want to prevent suicide.i made this blog to explain that suicide hurts everyone.i made it through suicide because of my friends.love and peace danny.
    My friends in my band Borderline Personality feat. Lauren Rhodes and Ras Kass
    Helped me make music videos, comedy, and short interviews.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKIjNPGEjnA
    Song of Hope( for MOM)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5isxEs2cjPc
    i am trying to start a comedy series to make people laugh.
    God knows there is so much pain in this world.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpu2BxawCG4
    my band is BORDERLINE PERSONALITY FEATURING LAUREN RHODES AND RAS KASS.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVeHwpg59Uc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGTGjwdNWbU

    ReplyDelete