Friday, July 22, 2016

July 22,2016
Dear Jason,
How are you? How is the food up in Heaven? I decided to write this letter to you instead of mom.
Nightmares
1) Jumping across a 20 foot canyon.
I first succeeded was so scared at first. Then I jumped. I landed safely on the other side.
Then Tammy ( my younger sister) tried to also jump across. I was very nervous and afraid that Tammy would fall into the canyon. We were allowed to catch the person once they made it across. some people made it across
Only to fall backwards and die. Suddenly, I saw one of my friends Romen. We were camp counselors many years ago. He wanted to help.
I was resistant but I knew only one person was allowed to catch Tammy.
Romen was much taller than me.
I asked him to be the one to catch tammy. Tammy made it across. I was relieved.

Dream 2
Dear Mom,
I had the cutest dream in which my one year old cat max met me in a diner. I picked him up. He was talking. He told me that he loved me.
There was a elementary school teacher at the table. she told me that max had memorized a speech and that the
I love you was part of a script.
Then max turned into a 4 year old boy and I was in his preschool.
I love you mom. See u tomorrow.
Have you seen grandpa and grandma. You will be happy that my friend nick and my girlfriend angi are building a recording studio in my house.i have a new Mac and I am using a program called logic.
Lauren and I are finally recording the song that I wrote for you. Song of hope.Tammy and Darli are visiting Israeli think dad is with them saw dafna and Talia and Elliot and it was fun.we had a family lunch with tammy and darli.
Dear Jason,

I feel guilty that you passed away and I could not help you.i wanted you to get help with your bipolar.I wish you didn't choose suicide. God do I miss you.
I remember when you got sober for a few years.I will never forget how you taught me how to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment