Sunday, July 17, 2016


dear mom and jason. 

last night i had kind of a nightmare. i will email you photos of my cat max and angi's dog decca. i am sure they have laptops in heaven.
So in this dream there was a cat trying to kill Dekka. I saw decca and he was on the ground not moving.  i screamed angi's name. angi came and decca was ok. max kept running away and i kept trying to catch him. max is about one year old and angi calls him a teenager.
The other part of the dream happened near mom's condo. Some realestate agent offered to help me see your ( mom' s condo). I am so sorry mom that we have to sell your condo. we need to pay the nurses back
I know that you wanted me to live there. please be happy that i live with angi and we have a recording studio. gail ( our nurse) told me about he conversation with you. you said that you had 2 wishes
1) that me and my sisters would become closer.
me, tammy and dafna are closer. i am also closer to dad.
tammy and darli are taking me and angi to dinner.
tonight. i also ran into my friend nick and the AA musicians meeting.

he built me a mac pro book. it has LOgic, an amazing program to record.

angi  is helping me write lyrics, and singing on key.i have sing don henley boys of summer in key.
i love you mom and jason. i hope i can see u tommorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment